Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jenna's food...

Let me explain a few things.  I'm not a vegan.  On the whole, my diet is largely plant based.  However,  I do eat (and enjoy) animal products.  I eat fish, chicken, eggs, dairy, and occasionally (as in maybe once every 6 or 7 weeks) I eat beef.  I can't stand deli meat of any sort, ham, or bacon.  I don't eat artificial sweeteners and I don't drink caffeine or carbonated beverages.

A lot of the dishes I post will be vegan or made for special diets (gluten free, processed sugar free).  I love a challenge.  I also love butter, eggs, and cream cheese. :)  I am (unashamedly) a huge Paula Deen fan.  A lot of my recipes are adaptations of ideas I've stumbled upon in my quest to make the best meals possible.  I love nourishing myself (and others) with nutritious, wholesome food that is tasty, fresh, and (mostly) easy to make.  I also love to bake...and bake...and bake.  So, you'll see that I might make an extremely light and virtually fat free meal, but bake cupcakes for dessert.  That's just me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment