Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Blog High

I love The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond.  If you haven't checked out her blog, you should.  Here's an article about blogging that she posted...loved it!

Ten Important Things About Blogging by Ree Drummond

I am exhausted from blogging.  It takes longer and is more effort than I thought...but aren't most things that way? It's kind of like going on a long run or swimming a long set.  (Once upon a time, I used to be a swimmer.  That's a story for another day.)  You want to stop because you're tired, but you know you can keep going (and you want to) because you're on that exercise "high."

Thank you to those of you who are following my blog and reading my entries.  It's so exciting to look at how many folks view my pages each day...it's rivaling the excitement from seeing that little red alert symbol on Facebook.

I'm going to be getting a massage this afternoon and then I'm hanging out at the pool with my good friend, Louise Negus.  I think I'll go for a walk now.   I love summer...and I'll probably be back at blogging tonight...because I can't seem to get enough of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment