Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kitchen clean up

I love to bake, cook, sautee, grill, chop, strain, slice, dice, measure....and the list goes on and on.  I thrive in my kitchen.  I also loathe the idea of dishes.  I do so much in my kitchen (hello, multi-tasker) that I use every spatula, wooden spoon, teaspoon, measuring cup, and whisk that I own in about 2 hours.  I can't stand the sight of dirty dishes.  I dislike doing them even more.  Those of you who dabble in the kitchen understand where I'm coming from.  It's a lot of WORK!  I just needed to say that on this Saturday morning at 9:11 am, when I have a load of clean dishes in my dishwasher to put up (from running the washer last night), dry dishes in my strainer by the sink to put up (again, from last night), and dirty dishes in my sink to load in the dishwasher (from fixing my hubby's eggs and biscuits).  Remind me again...what did we do before dishwashers, running water, and concentrated dish soap?

No comments:

Post a Comment